The Lineup
You will need...
Ground Beef
Bacon Bits
Shredded Cheddar Cheese
Red Wine
Chicago Steak Seasoning
Garlic Powder
Onion Salt
Crushed Red Pepper Flakes
Jack Daniels BBQ Sauce
I like to use the Kitchen Aid to mix everything up. Saves time and it's a lot less mess than I would make.
Yum.
This is one of those super easy recipes that are better when you add seasonings to taste instead of measuring. I use small amount of BBQ sauce when mixing up the meat. You'll use it later when the burgers are ready to be grilled. I also add some fresh ground black pepper and sea salt to the mix.
The No-Mess Method
Once everything is mixed, you can either make patties right away and get them on the grill, or save the mix for later. We usually make some patties and save the rest for later in a big Ziploc bag.
When you are ready to cook, use a brush to apply BBQ sauce both before and while the burgers are cooking on the grill. I like extra cheese, so I add a slice to my burger. The cheese you mix in the meat won't make the burgers very cheesy, so I suggest adding a slice if you are a cheeseburger fan like me.
Not my burgers, but I was too hungry to remember to take a picture!
Enjoy!
1 comment:
I swear to god I was just gonna compliment your pic til I read the caption. Yeah, I'm still trying to remember to take pictures. Hunger is sometimes too powerful.
And as for the stand mixer tip...I kid you not, Kim, if I had water in my mouth when I read that, I would've spit it out. Like, DUH!!! This is why you're the brains of the operation and I'm merely the muscle.
Post a Comment
Leave me some love!