I have an interesting job, but I won't be talking about it much, as there's not a lot I can say that wouldn't take ages to explain, and frankly, it would probably bore you to death.
I love to read and will be sharing my favorite books, both new and old. I'm not kidding when I say I can that in the first week that I had my super-awesome ebook reader, a Barnes & Noble nook, I finished six books. Six. Yeah, I love to read.
I also really enjoy doing crafts. A few years ago, I taught myself how to knit and I'm currently working on my very first quilt. Yup, the Household Catastrophe has her very own sewing machine. I'm planning to update my progress on my projects, which you can see over on the right. Unfortunately, I'm using my net-book right now, and the pictures I've taken so far are on my laptop which is 800 miles away, in Florida, so you'll have to wait until next week when I go back.
I'm also an animal lover. We've got a 3 year old mutt, Maggie, who was a rescue from a shelter and a 2 year old Lynx Point Siamese, Lily. Don't let the name fool you, Lily is a boy. He was a stray that we took in, someone had left him when they moved. Poor little guy used to follow us when we would take Maggie for a walk, and after a few days, he'd worn through our defenses and has been with us ever since. We thought he was a female... until last week when he went to the vet for an ear problem and the vet proclaimed him to be a neutered male. Well, Lily's nickname is Bugs, so he's been rechristened Mr. Bugs, when we remember.
Best Friends
So, that's me! Welcome!
1 comment:
YAY KIM!!!!!!
Mmmm mac and cheese spirals...oh, the memories...You don't remember the garlic bread recipe? I am saddened. ;-)
How do I subscribe to your blog? Because I want to. I will try to work this out.
Post a Comment
Leave me some love!